Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/nwhitley/public_html/wp-content/themes/StandardTheme_261/admin/functions.php on line 229
3 Sermons That Changed My Life | alifeofstudy.org

3 Sermons That Changed My Life

Choosing three sermons that changed my life is quite the difficult task. I’ve listened to probably hundreds upon hundreds of messages preached over the last six years. The vast amount of preachers and sermons that I’ve listened to have shaped my life in some shape or form. We all have those preachers that we just love to listen to, I know I have mine. So choosing three sermons is rather tough for a lover of preachers and sermons such as I. Yet, here they are in no certain order.

1. “I’ll Holler if I Have to!”- Rev. Jonathan Suber. For the first year of my ministry I didn’t own one preaching CD or DVD. I didn’t know where to get them or who to even listen to. I just listened to my pastor week in and week out. A friend of mine Josh Wilson suggested I order “I’ll Holla if I Have to” from White Steeple Bookstore in Alexandria. Bro. Suber preached this sermon at Because of the Times 2004. When I popped in this sermon into my car stereo my life changed forever. I was going through a rough time, really struggling with my calling and really fighting for my walk with God. It had been a year since I got back in church and started preaching and I was fighting the devil every bit of the way. I’ve listened to this message at least 100 times. I listened to it daily. It ministered to my inner man and helped me get desperate for my walk with Jesus and my calling. It started to shape the way I prayed and the way I preached. After listening to this message I bought every message I could get my hands on of Jonathan Suber. I don’t listen to him much anymore, but for a couple of years his ministry impacted my life. This was really my intro in listening to preaching, and it introduced me to so much more later on.

2. “To the Priest Goes the Skins”- Rev. JH Osborne. My Pastor Tim Gill gave me this sermon while I was interning at Medora Pentecostal Church back in 2007. I had always heard people rave about the preaching of JH Osborne yet I never had heard him preach myself. Bro. Osborne preached this message at an Evangelist meeting in my home town probably in 2005 or 2006. I knew I was called to evangelize and eventually went full time a couple years after this message was given to me. This sermon changed me in two ways. First, it changed my way of thinking towards traveling as an evangelist. Bro. Osborne has a way of making you check your heart as to your motives, and this message shaped my purpose of evangelizing. The priest got the skin of the sacrifice, there was really no other reward for the work of the priest, but the priest would be clothed with what he offered on the altar. Wow! Second, it changed the way I looked at scriptures and my preaching. Bro. Osborne is a ‘preacher’s preacher.’ He has a way of finding a scripture you’ve never seen before or overlooked and paints a picture with it like no other preacher. JH Osborne is my favorite preacher, I’m not ashamed in saying that. All of his messages prick my heart, however this one will always stand out as my favorite.

3. “Refuge From Despair”- Rev. Jeff Arnold. No sermon list is complete unless it has a Jeff Arnold sermon on it somewhere. JH Osborne and Jeff Arnold are “Word Smiths.” Bro. Arnold is another ‘preacher’s preacher.’ A friend of mine suggested I find this sermon that was preached at Because of the Times several years ago. I had been a huge “fan” of Bro. Arnold’s for quite some time, yet I had not heard this message. I got ahold of this message while preaching in Pennsylvania in 2008. If you have ever struggled with condemnation and despair this message from the Lord will heal you and encourage you. Bro. Arnold’s message dealt with us as ministers and believers who fight condemnation from the devil. “If our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart.” Bro. Arnold is an unbelievable conference speaker who can bring revelation to the Word of God. However, I recommend you get your hands on the sermons he preaches at his home church. It’s a gold mine for going deeper in the Word of God.

I can’t rank all the messages that I’ve heard over the years, that’s impossible. Ranking preachers isn’t recommended either. So these are just three life changing sermons that come to my mind and heart. I love all preaching, the Word of God is always great no matter who is preaching it. And you just never know when that life changing message will come, or whom it will come through.

What sermons have changed your life?

84 Responses to “3 Sermons That Changed My Life”

1. Jonathan Vazquez June 27, 2011 at 6:24 pm #

In no particular order:
    Spencer McCool – Out of the Ordinary into the Extraordinary
    JH Osborne – The End of the Conduit
    Kenny Carpenter – The Root of Bitterness
    Robert Martin – The Times You’re Not Moved (circa 1997)
    Mike Williams – The God Who is Enough

I can count, but couldn’t leave one off.

• Pastor Whitley June 27, 2011 at 6:47 pm #

Bro. Martin’s message ‘The Times You’re Not Moved’ is incredible!

My favorite Jon Vazquez sermons? The Extra Degree and Don’t Remove the Smiths

2. Jeremy hill June 27, 2011 at 11:04 pm #

2009 Men’s conference. David Akers “I Know A Man”. Awesome! Literally melted my face!

• Pastor Whitley June 27, 2011 at 11:13 pm #

Fantastic message. Bro. Osborne’s ‘Time to Pay the Dancer’ from that conference is bad to the bone as well. Can’t wait to hear both of those guys next month at Camp Meeting!

3. Nathan Batson June 28, 2011 at 12:39 am #

Great question…Way to many to name!

Kenneth Phillips: Some things cannot be borrowed. A must!

J.H. Osborne: Time to pay the dancer

Jerry Dean: Bling Bling of Babylon: Another must!

• Pastor Whitley June 28, 2011 at 12:47 am #

Time to Pay the Dancer is a classic. And Jerry Dean’s ‘Bling Bling’ should be listened to by every man. Great sermons by great preachers!

4. DJ shoulders June 28, 2011 at 1:50 am #

Top 3.
    (1) miracle looking for a vessel (jeff arnold)
    (2) God did send me ( Kevin borders)
    (3) keeper of his presence ( j.h. Osborne)

• Pastor Whitley June 28, 2011 at 1:59 am #

I’m noticing a trend, that Bro. Osborne is in a lot of people’s life changing sermons. And rightfully so, he is an anointed vessel of the LORD. ‘The Miracle is Looking for a Vessel’ is top five Jeff Arnold messages for me.

Top DJ Shoulders messages; Damaged but Deliverable, Faulty People, Faultless God

5. Paul Macklin June 28, 2011 at 1:56 am #

Awesome mesages!!..well here mine…

Are you Crazy??…Pastor Shawn Garnett
    When half is not enough…Rev.Nate Whitley
    The Stare of the Serpent…Rev. Kenny Carpenter

Oh the list could go on and on…

• Pastor Whitley June 28, 2011 at 2:02 am #

Bro. Garnett and Bro. Carpenter are two incredible preachers.

Favorite Pastor Garnett message; A Time to Dance
      Favorite Pastor Carpenter message; Return to Sender

And I’m not sure who that other guy is…..

6. James Crocker June 28, 2011 at 2:20 am #

One that really rocked my world when I heard it was. “condemnation interferes with intimacy” by Gerald Jeffers at BOTT a few years ago.

• Pastor Whitley June 28, 2011 at 2:31 am #

I wore that CD out when I got it. One of the most timely messages for me. He preached a message on the Five-Fold ministry at a prayer conference a few years ago that I got that messed me up too.

Thanks for the great time you gave Ash and I at Yadah, we are still talking about it.

7. Brooke Comer June 28, 2011 at 2:51 pm #

“I’ll Take the Hard Road” by Jerry Jones,
    “Man of Contention” P.D. Mooney,
    and “Anguish” by David Wilkerson…
    among many others. :)

• Pastor Whitley June 28, 2011 at 4:53 pm #

Jerry Jones’ ‘Amnon had a Friend’ is the obvious choice for me. Wish I would have thought of it!

I bought David Wilkerson’s books because his preaching and speaking was so passionate.

And who doesn’t love a Paul Mooney sermon? He’s challenging and thought provoking.

Great sermons Sis. Brooke!

8. Brandon Goynes June 28, 2011 at 4:47 pm #

No particular order…

Mike Chance “God’s Great Search for an Intercessor” (BOTT 92?)
    Mike Chance “Masters of the Masquerade” (LA senior camp 80’s)
    Mark Johnston “I’d rather be a hero than as celebrity”
    Tim Gill “The Ministry of the Towel” (GMC)

• Pastor Whitley June 28, 2011 at 4:52 pm #

I hate to admit this, but I’ve never had the opportunity to hear Bro. Chance preach. I desperately need to get ahold of some of his stuff. You know of any websites that some of his sermons?

Best Mark Johnston message is the “Hero” sermon. I listen to it from time to time to remind myself of why we should win souls.

And of course my Pastor, Tim Gill is the most underrated preacher. No doubt he should preach every conference and camp, he truly is a ‘preacher’s preacher.’

Great stuff!!!

9. Pastor Whitley June 28, 2011 at 4:58 pm #

How about some top Anthony Mangun, Doug White or even Mark Hanby messages?

Doug White’s ‘Bury Me With the Ugly One’
    Anthony Mangun’s ‘Passion for Purpose’
    Mark Hanby’s ‘ When Strangers Met’

10. Mitchell Whitt June 28, 2011 at 8:34 pm #

I had to come comment on this one. Oh man, so many messages even on this thread ring in my ears. I’ll Holla if I Have To. Jonathon Suber has challenged me time and time again. “The Angels are Talking” was a game changer for me. Jerry Jones is another one who never fails to inspire. I’ll never forget “Devil, You Missed Again.” And Bro. Chance, oh my I’ll never forget the youth camp the first time I missed when my kids called me bawling after hearing him preach “Masters of a Masquerade,” and “A Woman Called Sin.” Or when they called still shouting and speaking in tongues after he preached, “Devil Take Your Shoe Off.” Pastor Mark has hit me a thousand times over but one that will always stick with me is “Shoes Don’t Stretch & Men Don’t Change.” And I, too, am held captive by Jeff Arnold and JH Osborne. Though not a sermon, I still can’t listen to Bro. Osborne’s introduction remarks from our own campmeeting when he talked about “The Long Walk,’ without sobbing like a baby. Another man I love to hear is Ken Gurley and I’ll never forget “Trinkets at the Gates of Hell,” 2 nights after I got the Holy Ghost. I bawled for hours.

And, I’m sorry but it’s just wrong not to credit Billy Cole. When he preached “How to Receive the Holy Ghost” at BOTT in the early 90’s, he CHANGED Pentecost and finally did away with our stupid notions about the Acts experience that had held us back for 100 years. When he said a surgeon can get the Holy Ghost, speak in tongues, and never tremble, he blasted old fashioned notions about shouting and worship in the Spirit that was nearly destroying us.

But as biased as it may seem, there is ONE sermon that holds to me, and no matter where I am in life, seems to inspire some sort of remnant of faith; some undeniable suggestion that I’ve not gone off the deep end. Our Bishop has preached the sermon that has and probably will effect me the most for the rest of my life.

“God Has The Right to Remain Silent” Bishop McCool

• Pastor Whitley June 28, 2011 at 9:34 pm #

Mitch,

I don’t feel so bad knowing all the sermons that I know, I’m glad there’s others like me who can’t forget messages and the preachers who preached them.

I have tons of Bro. Cole’s sermons, every single one of them has improved my ministry and life. The Holy Ghost teaching sermon is tops by far! I still reference things he said in that.

I’m going to have to get some Bro. Chance sermons, I feel like the guy who still owns an 8 track.

I will have to dig out Bishop and Pastor Mark’s messages you recommended. Thats a great perk for me, to be able and to grab their sermons at any time. What a treasure trove of inspiration.

11. Joseph Hardin June 28, 2011 at 8:58 pm #

No order here:

Return to Sender – K. Carpenter

A Common Prison, An Uncommon God – N. Whitley

The Importance of your Soul – Mike Chance

Gino Magdos – The Road Less Traveled

The Stare of the Serpent – K. Carpenter

The Expedient Promise – N. Whitley

• Pastor Whitley June 28, 2011 at 9:42 pm #

Bishop McCool, Pastor McCool, Pastor Carpenter all within reach every day. Three of the greatest preachers to walk in shoe leather! How did your brain not overload with all this great preaching all these years you lived in East Tennessee?!

Great comment and sermons Joe!

12. Joseph Hardin June 29, 2011 at 5:35 pm #

I was definitely spoiled and very blessed beyond measure. These men of God, along with others, preach and tell you the things you need to hear at different points in your life.

I tried to get all the cd’s and watch archives as much as I could. It’s always good to go back and hear the message again and relate it to your current situation.

13. Shad Holley June 29, 2011 at 6:10 pm #

I thouroughly enjoyed you ministering the Word in Zanesville, OH!
    Enjoy your Blogs as well! I have been touched by so many great sermons/messages–but here are a few:

1) ” Wounds that never Heal “- Jerry Jones

2) ” The Address of the Church “- E.S. Harper

3) ” Broken in all the right Places” & ” Maranatha, Come Quickly ” & ” Games Church People Play “- Jonathan Suber

4) ” The Autopsy of a Backslidder “- Ron Tiller

5) ” Circumcision of the Heart ” – Paul Cook ( Amazing )

6) Pastor Bounds preached the Best Father’s Day, Baby Dedication, and message about Hell that I have ever heard!

7) ” Cheated in Church “- Jerry Dillon

8) Doug White, Billy Cole……i should stop!

• Pastor Whitley June 29, 2011 at 8:36 pm #

Great sermons and preachers. Pastor Bounds is a personal favorite, way beyond his years. I’m hoping Brad sends me some more messages soon.

14. Jeremy Lang June 29, 2011 at 9:40 pm #

The Glory of His Humiliation- JH OSborne
    Flesh Out of Control- Johnny Garrison
    Get Out of the Ship- Matthew Ball

just to name a few…

• Pastor Whitley June 30, 2011 at 11:55 am #

I reference the ‘Flesh is Out of Control’ pretty much daily. I got ahold of that message on your recommendation after our convo at Strong Tower a few years ago. I listen to it quite often, in fact I bought the book of the author Bro. Garrison talked about by Zach Fomum and it’s incredible for fasting.

Thanks for the post yesterday!

15. cody mayo June 30, 2011 at 3:13 am #

three (among very many) of my favorites, in no particular order:

the key to possessing our possessions- jeff arnold (bott 95)

on the road to emmaus- alan wilkett

when God delivers his darling from the dog- doug white

• Pastor Whitley June 30, 2011 at 11:49 am #

That Doug White message blew my mind. When ever I read that passage in Psalms it moves me. Powerful, anointed Word.

16. Rachel Hosack July 29, 2011 at 2:52 pm #

Andy Hosack: “Oh What a Name”
    Andy Hosack: “Now Faith”
    JH Osborne: “For the Sake of the Wares” 2011 Tri-State Camp
    JH Osborne: “The Carrot and the Stick” Evangelist Retreat
    Mark McCool: “Nothing Good Happens After Midnight”

• Pastor Whitley July 29, 2011 at 2:57 pm #

That Osborne message preached at the evangelist conference was incredible. And of course “For the Sake of the Wares” is probably the most life changing message I’ve heard him preach! Great sermons Rach!

17. James Chessor July 29, 2011 at 6:55 pm #

1. The Limitations of God _Jerry Jones
    2. Rediscovering your refuge. _Terry Shock
    3. Keepers of the cellar. _JH Osbource
    One for the road. “Daddy boy preachers”. _Tim Gill

• Pastor Whitley July 29, 2011 at 8:53 pm #

Great sermons that I will have to find ASAP!

18. Jason Cook August 25, 2011 at 8:59 pm #

Pastor Witley,

Do you know how I can get a copy of “To The Priests Goes The Skins”?

19. Jason Cook September 4, 2011 at 1:52 am #

Anthony Mangun preached “A High and Holy Calling” that really stirred me concerning the call on my life. Bro. Mangun is one of my top favorites.

• Pastor Whitley September 6, 2011 at 1:40 am #

Jason,

I love that message! I picked it up at BOTT a few years ago.

20. Jason Cook September 7, 2011 at 2:11 pm #

I listened to “To The Priests Goes The Skins” and I would have to say that it is in my top 5. “For The Sake Of The Wares” was also a great message. J.H. Osborne brings out the little things in the Word that most people miss and tears it up big time.

The Sermon Preperation teaching he did was anointed as well. In every passage of scripture there is hope in it! It is our duty to pull the hope out of every passage and convey it to the people.

21. Mandlenkosi Khumalo September 22, 2011 at 10:39 am #

I am making a collection of powerfull sermons,please send as many as you can to my email address and share this address to everyone.
    I love Charles D Brooks sermons i,e How to choose a church and ” Strange cure from a dirty pool” a must for serious christians

22. Jason Avant October 15, 2011 at 8:17 pm #

1. Amnon Had a Friend by Jerry Jones
    2. Dirty Digging by Jerry Dean
    3. The Lion Message by Donald Lance
    4. Coming Out with My hands Up by Nathan Batson
    5. Life After the Flood by Mike Williams
    6. The Warp and the Wool by JH Osborne
    7. Misplaced Lamentations by Jason Staten
    8. Victory has a Song by Scott Graham
    9. Remember the Fish by Ken Gurley
    10. You’re Not as Drunk as You’re Supposed to Be by Wayne Huntley

Shall I continue? … lol

• Pastor Whitley October 15, 2011 at 11:41 pm #

Good stuff! Bro. Lance preached a message at the Rock conference that I watched several years ago that changed my perspective on faith. He’s a personal favorite. Thanks for the sermons Bro. Avant!

• Pastor Whitley October 18, 2011 at 9:49 am #

Those are a lot of great messages Jason. I may need you to Dropbox me a few of those!

Nate

23. Kyle Houk December 13, 2011 at 5:03 pm #

I like the lists, but I truly believe you have overlooked one of the best apostolic preachers alive today: Steve Pixler.

If you haven’t heard his sermon entitled “Ambition”, do yourself and your ministry a favor. It will rock your world.

A couple more of my favorites from him:
    In The Grip of Grace
    A Brand Plucked From The Burning
    The Faith of Abraham (series)
    Foundations of Evangelism (series)

Just go ahead and subscribe to the podcast. It will change your life.

• Pastor Whitley December 13, 2011 at 5:42 pm #

Oh yes I know Pastor Pixler very well, I preached for him last year in Fort Worth. Ambition is one of my all time favorites. His sermon series on Christian Principles is killer. Also check out his book on Modesty, Genesis and the Family. I love how he hardly raises his voice and yet drives home his points beautifully. His approach to preaching and theology has greatly influenced me.

Thanks for the wonderful additions Kyle.

24. Kyle Houk December 13, 2011 at 6:46 pm #

Well now I’m jealous. I would be thrilled to meet Pixler, let alone preach for him. What was the date you preached there? I’d like to listen. Maybe the title or month would be easier to remember

• Pastor Whitley December 13, 2011 at 7:05 pm #

I was there in November of 2010. Title was Half is Not Enough.

25. Ashley Dake January 17, 2012 at 3:35 pm #

1. The Concern of the Watchman – Pastor Gary Livingston
    2. How Bad Do You Really Want It? Shawn Garnett
    3. Jesus Shops at the Bent & Dent – James Chessor
    4. The Blood Avenger – Dean Livingston

I could name tons more that have changed my life by Pastor Livingston.

• Pastor Whitley January 27, 2012 at 8:22 pm #

Sis. Ashley,

Thanks for leaving a comment! Pastor Livingston, James Chessor and Shawn Garnett are preaching machines! I’m positive those are some great sermons.

Thanks again!

26. Bro. Asbury January 27, 2012 at 7:55 pm #

Best J. Suber message I heard was “The Mender of Broken Nets” I believe he preached it in Modesto, Ca, Another very great message I heard was “Sow Good” preached by Andrew Tennyson- what a blessing it was to hear. And special mention to Elder Paul Price at men’s PSR 2000 in Fresno, Ca when he preached “How to get a conviction you’ll DIE FOR””

• Pastor Whitley January 27, 2012 at 8:21 pm #

Bro. Asbury,

Thanks for the comment and sermon suggestions. I can’t say I’ve heard these messages, but I’m going to try to find them.

Thanks again!

27. Bro. Justin Caudle February 9, 2012 at 11:17 pm #

VERY hard to just pick three! But here is the first three to come to mind.

1. Rev. Jeff Arnold– The Miracle is looking for a vessel!

2. Rev.Cody Marks– Learning to love Leah

3. Rev. Gary Timmons– Jesus Name Baptism (not titled, but an outstanding message/study from my Pastor on baptism.)

List goes on, and on.

• Pastor Whitley February 12, 2012 at 12:12 am #

Thanks for the sermons Justin. Great to hear from you!

28. Shane Lester June 18, 2012 at 7:49 pm #

Found this site by accident. Reading these post goes to show how important a great title is. I’ve heard some of these, and could easily add dozens… Don’t forget some of the greats that have gone on… T.G. McNeely “Trophies Of Hell”, O.R. Fauss “Put Another Stripe On His Back” and anything from Allan Oggs, Sr. For years I was a backslidder. A message Anthony Mangun preached at youth camp in the 80’s never would leave me alone. “My Obligation, To My Generation”. Life changing. And then there’s the present… Wayne Huntley’s “Why Some Pentecostal Kids Will Never Be Saved” and “When Your Ship Comes In, Don’t Be At The Bus Station”. Just wanted to add a view, and pay my respects. Thank God for men who use foolishness to change lives…

29. colby hammon July 4, 2012 at 1:52 pm #

“hell wants you” – bro. Jack Cunningham. “the night Jesus comes” – O.R Fauss. “anointed but not blessed.” bro J.T. Pugh, every minister should listen to this message by bro Pugh. “is your altar for sale” -james kilgore. “when the chickens come home to roost” – bro george rowell.

• Pastor Whitley July 4, 2012 at 2:03 pm #

Thank for the additions! You have any links to the above mentioned sermons? I would love to hear the JT Pugh message.

• Ponipate March 13, 2013 at 3:48 am #

Colby Hammon,
      What website can I get to listen to Bro Pugn n Bro. Kilgore ?

Also in the 80’s I heard a message ” If only we could talk to the dead and the dead could talk to us”. I was new in Pentecost and that message until today I am still trying to find a copy but don’t know who preached it.

The second one was Anthony Mangun in the 80’s ” Truth alone is not enough the need of the hour is Power!”
      Sis Vesta Mangun taught me how to pray when I heard her message ” Prayer is the Supreme need off the hour!

30. Justin Johnson September 19, 2012 at 3:43 pm #

1) Jerry Jones ” Amnon Had a Friend”, “Ghosts of the Past” (He preached it at LA camp the same year he preached Amnon Had a Friend), “The Road To Emmaus”, & “Where is God When I Need Him”

2) Mike Chance – “Masters of Masquarade”, “Woman Called Sin”, & “The Paradox of Brokeness”

3) Jack Cunningham – “The Purpose and the Passion of the Church”

4) Billy Cole – “The Final Results of Hatred & Revenge”

5) Ken Gurley – “Shemia’s Missed Opportunity”

• Nate Whitley September 19, 2012 at 4:11 pm #

Once again, I will have to go search for these. Thanks, Justin.

• Justin Johnson September 19, 2012 at 9:17 pm #

The Paradox of Brokeness can be found on Whitesteeple.com, as well as Purpose and Passion of the Church. Both were preached at BOTT a few years back. I have a few of the others, and have worn out the rest before I had the knowledge to download them electronically.

31. STEWART SEATON December 13, 2012 at 2:59 pm #

1. THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE ( REV KYLE LONG FROM FAC MARYVILLE 12-12-12
    2. THE POWER OF THE SPOKEN DREAM ( REV C. CHAVIS )
    3. WILLING TO PLAY HURT ( REV MARTIN BALLESTERO )
    WATCH # 1 ON FACTV ARCHIVES AS SOON AS YOU CAN !!!!!
    IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING ALL OF PASTOR CARPENTERS MESSAGES AND BIBLE STUDIES ARE LIFE CHANGING. GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER AND THANK YOU FOR THE OPPURTUNITY TO SHARE THESE 3 MESSAGES

• Nate Whitley December 13, 2012 at 3:46 pm #

Bro. Stewart, thank you for sharing these sermons with us. I will certainly have to go and watch the archived sermons you mentioned. Thank you, again!

32. Bro Barnes January 8, 2013 at 3:18 pm #

Dr. Gerald Jeffers Show Thyself a Man
    Dr. Gerald Jeffers Friend or Foe
    Dr. Gerald Jeffers Power Of Nakedness
    Greg Godwin There is a Colt Tie, Loose Him
    Jeff Arnold: I Will Not Die In My Dilemma
    Wayne Francis: Lamentation of a Lost Language

• Nate Whitley January 8, 2013 at 4:53 pm #

Thanks for sharing, Bro. Barnes.

33. Cesar Cruz March 6, 2013 at 1:04 am #

I would like to get some of the sermons that were mentioned.

34. Montie Easter March 18, 2013 at 8:29 pm #

1. The Sure Mercies of David – Larry Booker

2. Going as far as Gerar – Cody Marks

3. The Land here after – Myles Young

4. Wandering in a field – Bishop Wilson

5. Secret Sin – BJ Wilmoth

• Nate Whitley March 18, 2013 at 9:27 pm #

Thanks for the additions, Montie!

35. Nate Roemer April 17, 2013 at 3:08 pm #

Years ago, Jonathan Suber preached a message in Potts Camp, MS called “Saved Too Soon”…I actually have a tape of it, but for some reason it is all messed up…would love to get my hands on that one again…as a student pastor, one of the greatest messages I have ever heard, with so much relevance to our “churched” kids…any ideas there Pastor Vazquez???

36. Shaun April 21, 2013 at 10:02 am #

Another place to find more sermons is at faithbuilder.us

37. Heilda Chipman April 28, 2013 at 2:57 am #

I am trying to find a sermon By Mark Hanby. I thought it was “When Mercy and Truth Kissed”, but I may have the title wrong.
    Do you know which one I’m looking for. I was so thrilled to find your site. I am always looking for God sermons.
    Heilda Chipman

• Nate Whitley April 28, 2013 at 10:40 am #

Heilda, I believe the sermon you are looking for is “When Strangers Met.” I would look on faithbuilder.us or goodpreaching.com. Thanks for your comment.

38. Shaun April 28, 2013 at 10:51 am #

Listened to “Ambition” preached by Bishop Pixler. All I can say is lifechanging. My kids will listen to it when they are older and I’ll recommend it to all my ministry friends.

39. Larry Osborne June 5, 2013 at 5:23 pm #

1: “The Treasure is in the Field” Bro. Wayne Huntley at Chosen conference in Carrollton Kentucky
    2: “Who will stand in the Gap” Pastor Ron Tiller at the First Apostolic Church in Reynoldsburg Ohio.
    3: “The Bump before the Blessing” Bro. Jonathan Suber at After Easter Feast in Dayton Ohio.

• Nate Whitley June 5, 2013 at 5:50 pm #

Thanks for the additions, Larry.

40. Marcus Beecham June 11, 2013 at 9:09 pm #

Sand in my shoes – Scott Graham
    The Spirit and The Bride say come – Mike Williams
    Vessels in a great house – Bill Parkey

41. Josh Steadman July 23, 2013 at 3:32 pm #

I believe any message from Bro Arnold, Bro Graham, or Bro Osborne has something for all of us!!! These men are anointed messengers from God.I love to hear Bro Graham though, his messages have touched my life. In particular,
    “Stay out of the Woods” and “What the Shepherd does with Blemished Lambs”

• Nate Whitley July 29, 2013 at 5:12 pm #

Thanks, Josh.

42. Jared Ellegood August 17, 2013 at 8:22 am #

(1) The Handwriting on the Wall- Carl Balestaro

(2) I planned this when I was in my right mind- Larry Booker

(3) Trophies of Hell- T.G. McNeally

43. Veronica W November 14, 2013 at 12:36 am #

I have a hard time choosing absolute favorites but some that I needed to hear are: Mark Morgan -The Cup Jeff Arnold We have an anchor for our souls (BOTT 2010) Cody Marks- Storms that bring the supernatural TF Tenney Passion before power. Anytime Vesta Mangun speaks stirs my soul. I listen to these men’s ministry as much as I can, they are so annointed.

• Nate Whitley December 31, 2013 at 2:29 pm #

Thanks for sharing, Veronica!

44. Ryan Wing December 1, 2013 at 8:06 am #

When your Will Overrides your Revelation – Bro Shine Doughty
    A Taste of Vinegar – Bro Mooney
    Rubbernecking in a Revolution – Bro Mooney
    O How the Mighty Have Fallen! – Bro Jason Pearcy(?)
    Stay Out of the Woods – Bro Jerry Jones
    And many others…

• Nate Whitley December 31, 2013 at 2:28 pm #

Good stuff, Ryan! Thanks for sharing.

45. Jerry Thurston December 29, 2013 at 4:18 am #

I just found this site and I am certainly glad I did.

These are some of my favorites,

A Good Soldier – The late Joseph Raymond